The Easiest Way to Earn The Very
Best Letters of Recommendation
Avoid becoming another “me-too” applicant by learning the
inside secrets to earning Great Letters of Recommendation
If You Have Ever Asked Yourself (or Google) These Questions…
- Who should I ask for a letter of recommendation? Who will write me a letter that actually helps my case?
- What is the best way to approach a recommender? What’s the correct etiquette?
- How do I convince a recommender to take the time to write me a personalized (not generic) letter?
- How do I write my own letter of recommendation?
- What does a good letter of recommendation look like, and how can I get my recommender to write such a unique and powerful letter?
- What mistakes sabotage letters of recommendation, and how can I avoid those mistakes?
…Then “Great Letters of Recommendation” is a must-have book!
Letters of Rec are The Most Important Task That Most Applicants Blow Off
Great letters of recommendation is the go-to online resource for all applicants who want to avoid this major application screw-up: Becoming another forgettable and generic applicant by earning bland, lifeless letters of recommendation.
I wrote Great Letters of Recommendation because, frankly, most applicants mess their letters up!
Letters of recommendation tells an admissions committee far more about who you are than the other “lifeless” indicators like your GPA and test-scores. With strong letters of recommendation, you can stand above your numbers and become a more desirable applicant.
Why Most Applicants Mess Up Their Letters:
- Winging it – Going in blind not knowing what to do or how to do it
- Asking too late – Your professors need time! But how much?
- Asking the wrong person – Not any professor will write you a great letter
- Declining to write your own letter, even when given the opportunity (Huge Mistake!)
- Forgetting to be patient, courteous and gracious with your recommenders
- Mismanaging letters – letters sent in at the wrong time delay your application and harm your chances of acceptance!
What’s In “Great Letters of Recommendation,” and
How It Will Help You Get Impressive Letters
|Learn Who to Ask, and When
|I dive deep into the most important strategic element of the letter of recommendation: Identifying the best people to ask, then asking them at the right time.||Asking for a letter of recommendation can feel like an intimidating task when you don’t know how to sensitively bring up the topic. Use my conversation scripts and you won’t even need to think! Just follow along and I guarantee an easy conversation.|
|Sample Letters of Recommendation||Email and Thank-You Templates|
|See what the strongest letters look like, and use them as your guide when you request your letters. Here’s a big secret: Letter writers want you to tell them what to write, and sample letters will show you what works best.||The etiquette around letters of recommendation is a big mystery to applicants, so I’ve provided several different templates to show you how it’s done. You’ll come across as the most prepared and worthy applicant when you use my templates to communicate with your recommenders.|
|Real Professors Tell You The Mistakes and Pitfalls That Will Sabotage Your Letters||How to Manage Your Letters – Submit Them With Perfect Timing|
|This is one of my favorite features, partly because it’s so entertaining, and partly because it’s so effective. I interviewed dozens of college professors and they gave me the very worst, facepalm-inducing mistakes that caused them to write really bad letters of recommendation.||I tell you all the of the best ways to get your letters submitted on time — without having to micromanage each one. I give you a variety of options that most applicants don’t know about.|
|Perfect For PreMed, Pre-Dental, Pre-MBA, and Pre-Law||A Life-Long Skill: Useful For Your Entire Career|
|The wisdom and guidance in these pages is perfect for any graduate school applicant, but it’s particularly useful for PreMed, Pre-Dental, Pre-MBA, and Pre-Law applicants.||This one’s a keeper! Eventually, you’ll be a big grown up professional, and you’ll need to write letters of recommendation your employees, students, or clients. Keep this file around and you’ll use it for years and years to come.|
…It’s 178 Pages – Everything You Need is Inside!
“Great Letters of Recommendation” Helps Real Applicants!
“Great Letters of Recommendation” is now at Amazon.com!
Getting Great Letters of Recommendation is as easy as clicking the button below. It’s a one-time charge of only $17.53 at Amazon.com. It’s easy, it’s fast, and it’s darned affordable.
For once, your $17.53 will have long lasting value: You’ll earn incredible letters for your upcoming application, and you’ll forever own a resource that will help you with any letter of recommendation you have to earn or write in the future.