Medical School Admissions 911:
The Last-Minute Guide to Getting Accepted to Medical School
By Don Osborne
Applying to medical school can feel like a mad-scramble race to the finish line. You have to figure out the personal statement, letters of recommendation, AMCAS, transcripts, MCAT scores all at the same time, and it can feel like one big emergency. This book is ideal for you when you're in a last-minute race to apply, complete your personal statement, figure out letters of recommendation, and all the other application pieces.
Are you applying for medical school and you need to get it done yesterday? Then this is the book for you. It will give you a step-by-step, hour-by-hour plan that will help you complete your medical school application. Finish your application in one weekend!
In the 20 years that I've been a premed admissions consultant, I've noticed a trend year after year: Premeds wait until the last minute to apply!
That means that all of the little tasks you have to complete to get accepted - letters of recommendation, transcripts, personal statement, MCAT score - pile up and turn into an overwhelming amount of work that seems impossible to finish on time.
Once you're on overwhelm, you're much more likely to delay applying. The longer you delay, the lower your chances of acceptance.
I wrote this book to give you a life preserver -- a step-by-step guide out of the emergency.
Instead of googling your way through each task without much reassurance that you're doing the right thing, this guide shows you the proven way to complete each step.
More About The Book
- Apply to medical school in one weekend - A 72-hour plan
- A step-by-step guide that covers the medical school application process start-to-finish
- An hour-by-hour plan that tells you what to do, how to do it, and when
- Intended for applicants who are in a rush to complete the application as soon as possible
- Learn how to submit transcripts, get letters of recommendation, complete AMCAS or AACOMAS, write a personal statement, submit MCAT scores, and get your application verified by AMCAS
More About The Author
- Don Osborne, founder of INQUARTA.com, a premier medical school admissions consulting service
- I've helped more than 10,000 premeds with the medical school admissions process
- I am the creator of 23 online courses that help premeds with the admissions process
- You won't find a more encouraging and enthusiastic voice in the premed admissions and test prep world!
Thank you so much for your help and support this year! It has been a memorable and productive one! I had never imagined that it would turn out so well and I am very thankful.
I will definitely recommend INQUARTA, especially to people like me, without a pre-med advisor. The support of the team is priceless! I was accepted to UC Irvine, Northwestern, Georgetown, MCP-HU, Medical College of Wisconsin, and Albert Einstein College of Medicine!”
INQUARTA offered a very effective approach that enabled me to guide listeners and readers with my life stories. In all successful interviews, I never had to explicitly explain why I wanted to become a doctor; I only had to tell them different stories about my life.
INQUARTA undoubtedly helped me to find a truly unique voice that was engaging, relevant and most importantly, my own. I highly recommend INQUARTA as it helped to transform my average repertoire of numbers and experiences into a highly competitive and memorable package. Thanks again!