In A Live Meeting With a Personal Statement Expert…
Brainstorm a Powerful Personal Statement
. . . With Less Than 30 Minutes of “Work!”
What You Need to Know, And Why You Should Definitely Attend:
I’m hosting a live personal statement brainstorming session on May 20 and May 22 2013
You can follow along as I help you and other premeds brainstorm the personal statement
- The ideal event for nontraditional applicants and other premeds who struggle to connect experiences to your motivation to medicine
Get direct feedback and guidance – guaranteed personal help
Use my tips, tricks, and ideas to quickly write a great essay in time for June 1st
- You can reserve your spot right now!
2 Dates to Brainstorm Your Essay With Me:
Attend Either Date — Or Both!
@ 5PM PST
Why Do You Need to Brainstorm Your Personal Statement?
- Your personal statement can be THE deciding factor for your acceptance
- Personal statements causes so much unneeded worry for premeds
- Most premeds don’t know how to start or what to write
- I know what works, what doesn’t, and how you can quickly write a strong essay
Write It Quickly, and Write It Well:
How A Brainstorming Session Speeds You Through
Earlier this month, Amin called me on the phone, clearly distraught. Amin wants to apply to medical school this year but the entire process is overwhelming his — particularly the personal statement.
Amin wrote a quick draft of his personal statement and he thought it was OK, so he took it to one of his professors for review. His professor trampled all over it and told Amin that it was filled with problems and would be unusable. Amin was very upset by this.
He was worried about his personal statement because…
- He wasn’t really sure where to start or what to write about
- The whole process was very mysterious and intimidating to him
- He didn’t know how to use personal statement samples
- He didn’t think he had a great answer to the question “Why do you want to become a doctor?”
You Can Get Reassurance — It’s Easy to Get it Done on Time
My first step was to reassure Amin that he’s more than “good enough!” I had to build up his confidence.
So many premeds come to me worried and leave 100% confident in their essay. That’s what a brainstorm can do for you — give you the confidence and reassurance that you’re going to make it.
You Can Discover Your Unique Motivation to Medicine
I talked with Amin about his background in medicine by asking the most fundamental question: “Why do you want to become a doctor?” After exploring his answers, we weeded through all the noise bouncing around in his essay and pinpointed his truly unique reason for wanting to become a doctor.
After we brainstorm your unique motivation to medicine, the rest of the essay quickly falls into place.
You Can Learn How to Easily Write a Great Essay
Amin’s “big reason” for becoming a doctor was inspired by a few really powerful stories from his personal life that I knew would become the essence of his personal statement. The next step was for his to piece together his essay using annotated samples and templates I provided his.
All he had to do was write his stories and plug them into an essay format to create a unique one-of-a-kind persuasive essay that made the admissions committees take notice.
After our brainstorm, the next time we spoke Amin had returned his personal statement to his professor, and the professor was thrilled. The professor couldn’t believe how quickly he had turned his essay around.
The Personal Statement Brainstorm:
Get Ridiculously Affordable Essay Help
Amin’s one-on-one personal statement brainstorm was a part of a big private consulting package he purchased for $10,000. My hourly rate is $397 and he is currently paying for over a year of private one-on-one help. But a brainstorm with me isn’t even 1% of that!
And that’s what’s so great about “The Personal Statement Brainstorm Webinar:” You get the chance to brainstorm your essay with me one-on-one, but it doesn’t cost nearly $10k.
What to Expect When You Attend The Live Personal Statement Brainstorm
|A live Brainstorming Session, with me, Don Osborne, on May 20 12PM PST and May 22 5PM PST
|Get live feedback on your essay. Brainstorm ideas and learn how to make yours the best it can be|
|Watch and listen as I help other premeds improve their essays, and be inspired by their experiences|
|Get two free bonuses for attending – Incredibly useful writing tools that will make the writing process much easier.
|No expert writing skills required – This brainstorm is perfect for nontraditional applicants, non-writers, and science majors
Quick Note – How The Brainstorming Sessions Works
The Brainstorming Session is a live group call and a live essay review using a shared Google Doc. All you need to do is call into the conference call and access the live Google Doc and you’ll be ready to brainstorm.
Register Now Before The Brainstorm Fills Up…
Only 10 People Can Attend!
Ok, here’s a recap of the event and why you should join:
- Brainstorming your essay with me will help you to discover your unique motivation to medicine and write a great personal statement
- I’m hosting a live group call on May 20 and May 22. I will be brainstorming essays LIVE with premeds
- You can brainstorm your essay with me and ask me anything you want about your essay
- It’s really affordable to join the brainstorm: Only $197 $27 for personal help in a group setting
- You get two free bonuses for attending
- It only costs $27 to get personalized essay help!
Enrollment for the live event is only $27! It’s from the comfort of our own home, so there’s no need to dress to impress.
Wait! An Optional Add-On You Need to Consider:
|Optional Video Course:
How to Write Your Medical School Personal Statement:
The Perfect Complement to The Brainstorm
Add This Online Course For Only $20!
A $47 value for only $20!
Ready to Sign Up?
Choose An Option: