Overcome MCAT Struggle and Break Through to Your Highest Score
If you’re experiencing any of these problems…
- Overwhelming panic and stress
- Low practice test scores
- Difficulty with one or more MCAT sections
- Unable to raise score even after taking a prep course
...Then one-on-one coaching will do you a lot of good.
Even the smartest, most capable premeds can run into a wall when preparing for the MCAT. This test is on another level…it’s devious.
You’ve done well in school and you’re a good test taker, but if you can’t quite crack the MCAT, you will definitely benefit from one-on-one help from an MCAT expert.
If you’ve studied for months and you still can’t score 30+, you have a test-taking problem that’s holding you back from your breakthrough. The good news is that a coach can help you work through your test-taking problem.
After you go through one-on-one MCAT coaching
- You will understand and gain control of your test-taking habits — unlearn bad habits that are holding you back
- You will understand that the MCAT is a game designed to trick you, and you can beat it
- You will get into the head of the test-writers and work your way through their games
- You will gain confidence – stress is the #1 score killer!
Meet the MCAT Coach – Jay Cutts
My friend and colleague Jay Cutts is an MCAT expert who can help you break through any problems you’re having so you can finally achieve a competitive MCAT score.
He currently writes Barron’s MCAT prep books and coaches premeds through the MCAT one-on-one.
Whatever your MCAT struggle may be, Jay will help you figure out what’s wrong and go on to conquer the MCAT. He’s very, very good at what he does and he’s helped thousands of premeds overcome the MCAT.
Visit Jay’s site to learn more about his one-on-one program. The best way to get in touch with him is to call him on the phone.