How Do You Become A Doctor?
Whether you're still in high school, in college, or you're looking to change your career, I can tell you the steps you need to take right now to become a doctor. Here they are:
Steps You Need to Take to Become a Doctor:
- Graduate from High School
- Get Accepted to College
- Complete all Premed Requirements
- Get Patient Contact Experience
- Lock Down a Premedical GPA of 3.5 or Higher
- Earn a High MCAT score (30+), or 125+ on the new system
- Apply to Medical School on Time
- Start Medical School and Pass the USMLE Licensing Exam
- Complete Medical School and Apply to Residency
- Complete Your Residency and get Your License
And that's all there is to it! So becoming a doctor is actually a long and difficult process, but my message for you is that you can achieve -- it if you take it one step at a time.
Obviously there's a lot of detail involved in each of these steps. The good news is that I've written all about the entire process in detail and I'm happy to share it with you for free.
Discover What You Need to Do Next in My Guide
"How to Become a Doctor"
My free guide "How to Become a Doctor" is an interactive manual that will show you exactly what you'll have to do to become a doctor.
What's Inside "How to Become a Doctor:"
- Understanding the US college educational system
- Understanding the US medical school admissions process
- What you should do in high school
- What you need to know about college admissions
- Preparing for medical school
- Applying to medical school and how to stand out
- Medical schools, residencies, and licensing
What You'll Gain After You Read "How to Become a Doctor"
- You'll see what it really takes to become a doctor
- You'll learn if a career in medicine is right for you
- You'll learn how the medical school application process really works
- You'll know what you need to do right now to improve your chances
Access "How to Become a Doctor" For Free!
After you sign up below, you'll get instant access to "How to Become a Doctor."
Step 1 of 2:
Enter your real information below