It’s that time of year again! INQUARTA’s “Ask a Premed Expert” conference call series will start on Wednesday November 7 at 5pm PST, and you’re invited.
What is “Ask a Premed Expert?”
“Ask a Premed Expert” is a key benefit of participating in the INQUARTA Premed Club.
During this free conference call, I give advice and guidance on what you should be doing right now to move yourself closer to acceptance, and I take your questions.
You’ll be able to speak directly with me and ask whatever you want about medical school admissions!
What kind of premeds is this teleconference for?
If you need any guidance about the admissions process — whether you’re a freshman in college or a non-traditional applicant — this event will be super valuable for you.
What topics will be discussed?
The topics I will cover in this teleconference are:
- Update letters — How to follow up after your interviews
- MCAT prep — When to start preparing, how to prepare effective, which prep resources actually work
- How to build relationships with your professors and ask for letters of recommendation
After I cover those three topics, I’ll open the call up to your questions.
How can I ask you a question?
There are two ways you can ask me a question:
- While you’re listening to the conference call live, you can request to ask a question using the conference calling system. More instructions on that later
- After you sign up, you can email me the question and I’ll answer it during the teleconference. You’ll get access to a recording of the call, so you can listen to my answer at a later time.
When is the event?
Wednesday November 7 at 5PM Pacific Standard Time. Here’s a timezone calculator.
How do I reserve a spot at the teleconference?
All you have to do is sign up to register to be a member of the INQUARTA Premed Club and I’ll send you everything you need to join the teleconference. It’s free and really easy. Become a member of the INQUARTA Premed Club here to register your spot at “Ask a Premed Expert.”