You know you need to get your application ready as quickly as possible but school, research projects, work, and finals have kept you from doing anything on your application.
Now you feel like you’re behind. How can you catch up?
Getting accepted to medical school in 2013 is an uphill battle: You’re competing with the largest, toughest field of applicants ever. If you want your application to stand out this year you will need to go the extra mile.
You’re Invited! INQUARTA’s Private Premed Retreat
You’re invited to my Private Premed Retreat: I will use my 20 years of medical school admissions expertise to help you make yourself the most desirable applicant that you can be all in one retreat.
I’ll help you market yourself to medical schools like a professional — Through a series of individual and small group sessions, I will help you polish each part of your application.
Cover Every Application Step In One Private Retreat
- AMCAS help – Make sure every word on your application counts
- Personal Statement – I’ll help you brainstorm your essay, then critique it
- Extra curriculars – Package and market your experiences
- School Selection – Put together a list of schools that is ambitious and realistic
- Letters of recommendation discussion – How to ask, who to ask, and how to manage your letters
- Secondaries – Brainstorm and outline your secondary essays. Refine your message and submit them quickly.
- Interview prep: Learn the top interview questions and how to answer them. Rehearse your answers with me and I’ll give you pointers.
Event Details: Location, Date, Time
This is a two-day event I’m hosting at my home in Huntington Beach, California. My home is right by the beach and lunch will be provided. It’s a beautiful location and my home is perfect for collaboration!
Choose from two different retreats:
- First Retreat: June 18 and 19 from 9AM – 5PM
- Second Retreat: June 22 and 23 from 9AM – 5PM
Ideal for SoCal premeds and pre-dents … if you’re out of state and want to do this, let me know and we’ll set up something via Google Hangouts, but be careful about spending a buncha money flying to California.
Bring your questions and let’s get ‘er done in just a couple of days …
The attendance fee is $2,995, and attendance is limited to 5 students.
If you want individual personal attention from an expert who can polish your application fast, this event is perfect for you. If you’re looking for a low-cost DIY online course, I offer a number of those on my site here.
The attendance fee for this event is $5000 $2995. Normally I charge $10,000 for one-on-one coaching, or $397/ hour for hour-by-hour private help.
If I charged my normal rate for this event it would cost over $10,000, so $2995 is a really great price for this level of private consulting.
The fee of $2995 does covers your attendance fee, lunch and beverages. Travel and housing costs are not covered by the attendance fee.
Early-Bird Bonus: Get All My Online Courses For Free When You Sign Up!
- What Are My Chances? For Medical School Admissions ($47 value)
- How to Write Your Medical School Personal Statement ($47 value)
- How to Write the Medical School Secondary Application ($14 value)
- The Medical School Interview Video Course ($147 value)
- Great Letters of Recommendation ($19 value)
- The Medical School Admissions Blueprint ($19 value)
How to Reserve Your Spot at the Private Retreat
PS: If you’d like to talk to me personally about the Retreat, give me a call at (714) 248-6550 or email me at dono@INQUARTA.com